What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores via our website when you visit. By means of cookies, the website can be specially tailored to your preferences and EUclaim can see how the website is used. Cookies are not harmful to your computer. Cookies are also used by EUclaim for marketing purposes.
If you do not want websites to store cookies on your computer, adjust the browser settings of your PC. You will then receive a warning before cookies are placed. You can also adjust the settings so that your browser refuses all cookies or only cookies from third parties.
If you want to turn off cookies from specific parties, you can do so via www.youronlinechoices.com.
Which cookies are used by EUclaim and how long are these stored?
EUclaim uses various types of cookies. Below you will find both a short and an extensive overview.
- Functional cookies: functional cookies ensure that the EUclaim website functions optimally. This saves your browser settings so that you can view our website, log in to your online file, save your log-in details, chat with our staff and we can identify and resolve potential problems with our website.
- Analytical cookies: through analytical cookies, EUclaim collects statistics about the use of its website. These statistics provide EUclaim with insight into the frequency at which its website is visited and which points EUclaim can improve its website. By means of analytical cookies, EUclaim ensures that its website can be continuously optimized. The following data are stored in this context, among others:
- your IP address;
- the technical characteristics such as the browser you use (Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen and the device you use;
- from which page you arrived on the website;
- when and how long you visit the EUclaim website or are logged into your online file;
- which pages you visit on our website.
Personal data is processed through certain cookies. In the EUclaim privacy statement you will find more information about how EUclaim handles your data.
We will amend this cookie statement when the website or the (legal) rules regarding cookies change.
If you have any questions about this cookie statement, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.